The Panzer II served in the German Panzer divisions beginning with the invasion of France and up until (in various guises) the end in 1945.
It was used in the German campaigns in Poland, France, the Low Countries, Denmark, Norway, North Africa and the Eastern Front. After leaving front-line duty, it was used for training and secondary fronts. The chassis was used for a number of self-propelled guns including the Wespe and Marder II.

 

This replica has been built on the chassis of an Australian Bren Carrier and was made by Frank Tonga of Western Australia in 2007.

f t g
Copyright © 2017 armygroupsouth.org - xs web design